Terms & Conditions
At Smithson Farm we have invested heavily and worked very hard to create a quiet, peaceful and quality Park where the Countryside and Environment can be enjoyed in a very relaxed atmosphere.
Rather than have Instruction Signs everywhere please take a moment to read the following:
- The Site is a traffic free area and all cars must be parked on the main car park.
- Please note that Awnings, Storage Tents etc are not allowed on the hard standing.
- We have provided quality toilets and a shower for your comfort, please do not allow your children to use them without supervision; we cannot be responsible for their safety, and any damage caused will be charged for.
- Please keep within the fenced area and do not go into the adjoining fields. Our Ponies love food so if your children wish to feed them carrots, apples, bread etc, then that’s is fine but please be with them at all times as we cannot accept responsibility for their safety.
- Normal behaviour and respect for other guests is essential and almost goes without saying.
- Loud or raucous parties are not allowed nor is the playing of loud music, quiet time is 10pm- 8am
- Camp Fires, Fire Pits or Disposable BBQs are not allowed, only Gas Barbeques at least 18 inches off the ground are acceptable.
- Smokers, please dispose of cigarette ends responsibly.
- Football or Cricket games and Cycling are NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON SITE.
- There is a £5 charge per booking for an extra car, or car with visitors to guests on site.
- Please do not allow your children to wander unsupervised on the site or to climb on the walls or fences or to pick the flowers or plants.
- DOGS must be on a SHORT LEAD at all times, our hens have no fear and wander about the site and will readily join in with your meals and snacks A Dog Waste Bin is located on the main car park, please do not put those deposits in the with the rubbish. Dogs are not allowed in the hire units.
- Rubbish must be put in bags and then deposited in the bins provided. Please Note we cannot dispose of any camping gear.
- Any Damage caused must be reported to us and we reserve the right to charge for repair.
- No refunds for early check out, late arrivals or inclement weather, please note check in is from 3pm to allow other guests to vacate their unit or pitch and for us to clean.